War sucks ...Please share Polityka i władza

+++Please copy this text...no matter who and were you are. Sent it to as many Russians as you can. I see.  At least we should give it a shot. Obviously it wont reach everyone. But at least I Guess if 2 of 40 people Start thinking and going to the streets too its at least more than nothing. Remember: you can change more than you think!!  Thanks in prerau for your Support!+++

Hello,                                                 

first of all, I hope you are doing fine. Even in these turbulent times. So my name is Annalena [but Anna is ok 😉]. I am 26 years old and today I wanna ask:

Don't we all have something better to do? Don't we all have something better to do; than fighting and war and being scared and being confused by so many happenings over the last days?
Aren't we all sick and tired of current politics?

I mean: just for example:I am a 26 years old woman. I am good at my job.
But I did not study politics; I am not a diplomatic experte... Which is why don’t have any real clue about
What are the reasons and what are the backgrounds of the current situation.

But what I know is: War sucks. Always!
Me, as a normal person…
I don’t care about politics. I don’t care about any terretories.

And I am sure that all of you feel the same! All of you don’t care about “political games”. All of you just care about their own lives.
WE CARE ABOUT PEACE!!!
And even if you and your beloved ones are touched by the current conflicts

I am 100% sure, you would find better solutions than killing innocent people ´.
You would find better solutions than frightening kids and letting people like you and me suffer. So: Stop all that! Show Mr. Putin other ways
(the Kremls door would be a nice one…😉)

Stay safe and best wishes
Anna

Edytowane przez AnnKay .

Can we sing anti-war songs?