Canadian Freedom Convoy Polityka i władza

The Canadian trucker convoy is protesting against vaccine mandates and passes.
What are your thoughts about it? What effects do you think it'll have?
Do you support it?
What would you think of a similar action in your own country?

I think convoy protests go too far. I'm not supporter of convoy protests.

Canadians don't have a "tradition" to make protests, so their demands seem a bit shallow and limited which makes me think that it will probably need to nothing... However, I support them for they are trying to change the things in their country and that the reaction from the government shows how "democratic" and "nice" our places are, to the point to freeze some bank accounts, to threat to take a pet away while also using physical violence about them.

In France, they started to do the same recently and brought a convoy to Brussels. However, it doesn't seem to be very important, or at least people faield to find a good way to protest.

I support them with all my heart. Country freezing their bank accounts is breaking human law. People have just enough of this stupidity with tests, closing businesses, and mandates. And Trudeau, offending them and calling "terrorists".

Just unforgivable. They just wants freedom.

The whole world is watching how it was handled. I never known for the Canadian people ever protesting about anything.
The people have spoken in a peaceful way.
The results are good to some and bad to others depends on who is watching everyone has their own opinion about the situation.

I support the protestors. They have been peaceful.
I think the authorities in Canada are looking worse every day. I never really liked Trudeau but now he looks like a tyrant.
These past two years have made all governments get a little drunk on power.

Germany is pretty much the same. Never thougt that german police would use such brutal force anyways.
But it´s interesting corona rules dont count on demonstrations where politicians are involved.