Why not a "online people" tab ? Komentarze i sugestie

Hello admins and dev's ! 🙂

I wonder why there is not a "Online" Tab which could open a window where you can find all the online members on PpG.
I think it could facilitate the contacts between us.

Best regards,
Verenius

PS: Hope there is not such functionality. If yes, just delete my topic as nothing happened 😃

I agree !

So if I understand well, there is no such functionality and I haven't passed alongside of it XD

Up !
Devs, what's about my suggestion ?

That would be great since this is almost a dead forum. I can spend days without login in and, when I come back, I see almost the same threads that I saw when I left.

Also, the chat is always dead and there are no interactions between people because we can see "online now" only six penpals at once.

Devs, your penpals website is great and I like the format but if you don't do something people will get bored very soon.

I wonder why there is not a "Online" Tab which could open a window where you can find all the online members on PpG.
I think it could facilitate the contacts between us.

This feature pretty much exists already : "Members" -> "Show filters" -> Sort by "Last online" 🙂

Devs, your penpals website is great and I like the format but if you don't do something people will get bored very soon.

Been trying on and off for years but it's a very competitive market, even though it's kind of a dated concept now. Still have a couple ideas I'll work on in the next few months 🙂

Thank you for the reply.
Indeed you can see the last online Pen-pals but you have to check one by one if the pen-pal in this list in still connected 😉
I didn't knew this filter, so now I'm pretty happy about it.
But maybe a dedicated tab would be greater 😉

Thanks for your job,
Verenius