Last concert? Filmy, muzyka, telewizja

It seems to be for decades now, since concerts were daily business... Anyhow... I like to think about my last one. Cologne, 'The Growlers' form California, bunch of beers and a nice crowd! God, I miss these days...

Who have you seen?

I have seen "police" the last concert i will see with my mom!😂

My last concert will see by Vasco Rossi in Modena Park!!
It's very beautiful, I was go with my friend!

LEJ, a 3 girl's band. They mix famous songs or create their own

My last concert was Halsey on the 5th of March and it was so amazing! But the best concert I've ever been to was of the Jonas Brothers on the 8th of February. I had standing tickets so I was there at 2pm (the doors opened at 7pm) but it was all worth it, I even touched them when they walked by!

My last Concert was Shawn Mendes, Colonge

I was at an "Imminence" Concert in Germany in January.
It was amazing.

Mine was Ed Sheeran in Munich two years ago. It was brilliant.

Beyoncé , Paris , 2018

My last concert was from Day6, in Amsterdam, January 2020

My last concert was Bryan Adams last year in Frankfurt/Main

My last was one Russian band - Княzz, this year. If we're talking about bands which give world tours - the last year I was at LP concert at my city, she had a Russian tour.

harry styles, manchester. i was supposed to see him this year as well but it got postponed via covid 🙁

Was at a little concert bar that I goto from time to time. Vintage Steel(70's80's cover band) and YYZ RUsh tribute band. Will be going there in October to see Pretty Tied up(Guns n roses tribute band)

The last BIG concert I was at was Alice Cooper in Florida.

My last concert was "Mine" - she's a German singer (Electropop / Alternative...difficult to describe..) who isn't soooooo famous yet. If you want, take a look! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMtWvyOhfrM

The last concert I saw was last November when I caught Pip Blom, a band from Amsterdam at a club up in San Francisco. Pip Blom was really good with lots of energy and a drummer who was one of the most energetic that I've seen. They played with a local band, Buzzed Lightbeer that was kind of fun.

I had a ticket to Juliana Hatfield for Jan 28 of this year before the pandemic hit but my wife changed our vacation plans and we flew out that day instead. I'm not that unhappy though because the vacation was amazing and worth missing a show for.

my last concert was of Soda sTEreo .I enjoyed it too much.I LOVED THEM

My last concert was Sabaton in Leipzig. It was really spontaneous because a friend of mine couldn't go, so I took her ticket. It was really good, I also liked Amaranthe, they were one of the two support bands. The other one was Apocalyptica, but I don't like them that much.