What's your favourite band or singer or both? 001_cool

I personally like Lady Gaga 😛
And i like 30 Seconds to Mars 🙂

Taylor Swift 🙂

LUZ LUZ

James Blunt and MAROON5!!!

Seether!!!

I like a lot of old bands. My favorite band is the Beatles

The script...rise against...brad paisley...
It's impossible to choose just one!

Band: Coldplay
Singer: Matt Kearney

t.A.T.u. t.A.T.u. t.A.T.u. t.A.T.u. t.A.T.u. t.A.T.u. t.A.T.u. t.A.T.u. t.A.T.u. t.A.T.u. tt1 tt1

An cafe!!

A lot ! Muse, Avril Lavigne, Les Poppys, The Rubettes, Greenday, Indochine, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Tatu, Rolling Stones...

Arctic Monkeys, BB Brunes, Ben Harper, Benni Benassi, Beth Gibbons, Bjork, Blink 182, Cocorosie, Cold War Kids, Coldplay, Daft Punk, Damien Rice, David Guetta, Death Cab For Cutie, Death In Vegas, Depeche Mode, Dido, Dionysos, Emiliana Torrini, Emilie Simon, Fall Out Boy, Fatboy Slim, Feist, Franz Ferdinand, Ghinzu, Goldfrapp, Gorillaz, Green Day, Hushpuppies, Indochine, Ivy, Jack Johnson, Jehro, John Lennon, Justice, Kasabian, Kate Nash, Keren Ann, KoRn, Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson, Maroon 5, Massive Attack, Menomena, MGMT, Mika, Moby, MUSE, Nirvana, Operator Please, Origa, Panic! At The Disco, Peter Bjorn and John, Placebo, Portishead, Radiohead, Regina Spektor, Rage Against The Machine, Renan Luce, Sia, Simian, Simian Mobile Disco, SMASH MOUTH, Snow Patrol, Stereophonics, Sum 41, The Beatles, The Fratellis, The Gossip, The Hives, The Hoosiers, The Long Blondes, The Last Shadow Puppets, The Offspring, The Strokes, The Verve, The White Stripes, The Wombats, The Wriggles, Thedø, TRAVIS, Syd matters, All Leather, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Bloody Beetroots, Steve Aoki, Parenthetical Girls, Cat Power, The Ting Tings.... And a lot more 😛

hit machine ,superbus ,boa,aaron carter,declan galbraith,kelly clarlson, mariah carey,babyface ,laura pausin ,sia ,michael jackson,jeremih ,Valeri Tishler ,Avril Lavigne,celine dion,joy chou,jolin ,westlife ,backstreet boys ,kang ta ,mayday,maria arredondo,shayne ward ,sia~~~~~
:-D

Chris Brown, Ne-yo, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Shakira, Ciara, Enrique Iglesias, Michael Jakcson, backstreet boys, Avril Lavigne, 50 cent, g unit, p.diddy , lady gaga ,james blunt , pussycat dolls , pretty much everything except rock, heavy metal and ,,manele,,

Edytowane przez crina77d .

My favorite singers are: Nino Ferrer, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, James Brown, Michael Jackson, Barbara Sheller, James Blunt, Bob Marley, Mika, Alain Bashung, Alain Souchon, John Lennon, Keren Ann, Dido, Mylène Farmer, Marilyn Manson, Renan Luce, Ricky Lee Jones, Claude Nougaro, George Brassens, Jacques Higelin, Izia, Serge Gainsbourg ...

And my favorite bands are: Indochine, Muse, Daft Punk, Placebo, Korn, U2, The Police, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Metallica, ACDC, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones Pink Floyd, Franz Ferdinand, L'Arc ~ en ~ ciel, An cafe and LMC.

hum.. In fact, I guess there're a lot more than that 😛

I like a lot of singer, but since 6 years, i trust to can tell than AC/DC and Iron maiden are my favourites bands! I think Iron maiden is a group very very mature! But i like too others singers: Indochine, ZZ top, Kiss, Apocalyptica, aerosmith, U2, Laurel aitken etc, etc, etc... the list is so important to be tell!
i don't forget the fabulous, the masters of the true music: all the great classic compositor since some century! Mozart, beethoven, Bach, chopin, etc...

I love simple plan, nickelback, american rejects, three days grace and lot's of other bands. I love justin bieber.

CHRIS BROWN 001_tt1
CHRIS BROWN 001_tt1
CHRIS BROWN 001_tt1
CHRIS BROWN 001_tt1
CHRIS BROWN 001_tt1
CHRIS BROWN 001_tt1

Edytowane przez Camiiii13 .

Nevermore and the singer Warrel Dane , I love them !!!

Judas Priest , Metallica , WASP , Pain/Hypocrisy (Peter Tagtgren) , Behemoth , ACDC, Amon Amarth , Helloween , Eternal Tears of Sorrow , Megadeth , The Gathering , Arch Enemy (amazing singer) ... Woow , too many actually , I won't write every rock/metal bands I enjoy listening !