山有木兮木有枝,心悦君兮君不知。 汉语/漢語/中文

汉语中有很多谚语,古诗词,这些句子读起来朗朗上口,非常通顺,但是这些朗朗上口的句子翻译成英语或者别的语言就非常刺耳。比如“欲穷千里目,更上一层楼”翻译成英语,西班牙语,等等总是非常不通顺或者难懂的,所以说,中国文化是十分源远流长,博大精深的。我们总是会打着互相学习的口号到处留言,但是不妨静下心来,细细的品一份美食,或者阅读一本纸质的书籍,亦或者为准备出国而学习一门新的语言,让自己迈开国门。希望有越来越多的人可以学习汉语,并到中国来旅游,甚至可以在这里生活一辈子,中国欢迎你。此外我还要提醒人们,不论学习哪一门语言或者其他一项技能都不能仅仅保持三分钟热度,要持之以恒,希望这些话可以对任何一个需要帮助的人起到一定作用。
There are many proverbs and ancient poems in Chinese. These sentences read very well, but they are very harsh when translated into English or other languages. For example, the translation of "Want to go to the next level, to the next level" into English, Spanish, etc. is always very incomprehensible or difficult to understand, so Chinese culture is very long-standing, extensive and profound. We always leave messages everywhere with the slogan of learning from each other, but we might as well calm down and enjoy a delicious meal carefully, or read a paper book, or learn a new language to prepare for going abroad, so as to open our doors. I hope more and more people can learn Chinese and travel to China. They can even live here for a lifetime. China welcomes you. In addition, I would like to remind people that no matter which language or other skill they are learning, they should not only keep warm for three minutes, but also persevere. I hope these words can help anyone who needs help.

有些东西我觉得即便翻译过来理解了也没有意义了,意境缺失了。翻译中总会有些东西缺失,这也是中国诗词文学的魅力

是的呢

浔阳江头夜送客,枫叶荻花秋瑟瑟。主人下马客在船,举酒欲饮无管弦。

外语也一样,很多词语在英文里表达的意境是不一样的,一翻译到中文就全一个意思

是吧,各国家有不同的文化,所以更需要我们去学习啊😄

NGZ NGZ

语言类的东西,往往字面上的意思很浅,需要牵扯出所处环境的各个方面,才能得出最完美的理解,所以采菊东篱下,悠然见南山的意境往往难以传及他人

好的翻译是能传递信息,并兼顾两种语言的优点的。
从中文翻译成英文时,总体意思是对的,但有不少地方是直译,缺少了英文的语言特色,就是Chinenglish (Chinese English),读了后,有些怪怪的。好的翻译是能顾及到两种语言的优点的。

很赞同。感谢大家的意见,谢谢呢

终于有全是中国人的楼了

确实,比如说要翻译古诗词,往往只能翻译成一篇小散文,也没有韵律的美感

的确是这样

和“沅有茝兮澧有兰,思公子兮未敢言”有点分不清楚

这就是中国文字的魅力。所以我们要把这一腔的热血,献给这个美好的理想社会☁️