Which games do you like? Gry i zabawy

I mostly like Minecraft and Maplestory :yes
If you have a game I have to play: please tell me!
xx

I usually play games like Minecraft, The Sims 2, Oblivion, Call Of Duty 2 and Assassin's Creed. 😉

Assassin's Creed ^0^
Prinny, Disgarea, World of Warplanes, World of tanks, Amnesia, Outlast and Hotline Miami the most precious for me :333

Assassin's creed is the best game ever.
I also like to play: Farcry, dying light, skyrim, Rust, Stranded Deep and some RPG horror.

Did you played "Mad father "?

Have you ever heard about mass effect saga? They are 3 wonderful videogames, set in the future. I really like them ☺

Witcher series.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 forever! 🙂 It's a game of my youth.

Japanese games I guess, mostly rythm games such as Hatsune Miku on PS Vita and PS3 but also RPG such as Final Fantasy (I restarted the VI), Secret of Mana, old rpgs like that.

You MUST play jazzpunk!! 🙂

The Elders Scrolls V - Skyrim - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjqsYzBrP-M
Deus Ex Human Revolution - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIPrVB12CK4

I like Minecraft, SA:MP, World of Tanks and sometimes FIFA 15. I also tryed Robocraft and it's a funny game ! 🙂 But i used to play a lot of various games in my childhood

I like Fallout and Mass Effect series there are the best video games I think. I also like "Back to the future" video games it's good.

SkyRim, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, ofc South Park: The Stick of Truth, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (incl online), Lord of the Rings Online

League Of Legends, World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Dark Orbit, Skyrim, Star Wars the old Republic, Diablo III, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, Killing Floor (1/2), Sniper Elite series, Call of Duty MW/BO, Sim City, Infestation Survivor Stories, NapoleonTotal War, Civilization V, Smite, Counter Strike and a lot of games on console.

skyrim, assassin's creed, mass effect, rome total war, verdun

magic the catering,
as somebody have som cards wich you want to

ruilen (ww.) to troak ; to trade ; to change ; to exchange ; to convert ; to switch ; to shunt ; to interchange ; to swop ; to change for ; to barter ; to swap ; to trade in ; to trading
het ruilen the swapping ; the interchanges

(i don't know the englisch word for that)

just mail me

Skyrim, farcry 3,Call of duty(all) and Fallout 3 🙂

Edytowane przez viking76 .