What is your favourite food from your country and why? Życie codzienne

What is your favourite food / dish from your country? Why do you like it? Is there a History or special meaning behind it?

Milk rice is mine. Because we eat it on our celebration .

yeah of course!! China is famous for food!! Eight-treasure rice pudding(八宝饭) is a kind of traditional Chinese food. it is sweet.We often eat it on New Year's Eve dinner.According to legend,with the help of eight sages,King Wu of Zhou, an emperor in ancient China, established his Zhou Dynasty after the collapse of the Yin and Shang dynasty. During the celebration, eight chefs used eight precious ingredients to make a dish, which was the prototype of eight-treasure rice pudding.

Mine is ,,Käsespätzle". It´s pasta with cheese. It´s typically from Southern Germany.

Mine are Kare-kare (it's a curry but it's not spicy and the sauce is made of peanuts and can be eaten with shrimp paste) and Pancit Palabok.

Mine are Kare-kare (it's a curry but it's not spicy and the sauce is made of peanuts and can be eaten with shrimp paste) and Pancit Palabok.
What is pancit palabok?

My favorite food is profiteroles. It is a desert that I used to prepare with my mom and my sister. It is delicious and easy to prepare. First you prepare the fluffy dough into buns. They are so fluffy that they are empty inside and so just ready for the filling of vanilla ice cream, then I was the one responsible for pouring on them melted dark chocolate. I love chocolate and I was never able to serve without spots of chocolate all over my face. It needs to be hot and serve the plates quickly so the ice doesn't melt too much. Cold and hot in your mouth. Scrumptious!

Porotos con riendas! It's my favourite because the mix three of my favourites things in a meal: beans (obviously 😅), spaghetti and onions; and because is a great option to eat in winter because it's nutritional values and because it's served hot. The history of porotos con riendas, I think it was invented in the Chilean countryside.

Honestly it's simple: croissants and pain au chocolat. They remind me of the times my mum brings them back from work and I can have one for breakfast or in the afternoon. They're comforting.

Pizza, arancino and all kinds of pasta, I'm confusing😅. However, I think that arancino is my final choice, also because it represents my Sicily.

My friends brain 🤣🤣
Ya I will eat his brain when he disturbed by something...
And I like this because he never hates me😉😉

Mine is Xima with Kiabo 😍😍😍😍😍 its amazing

I really like a lot of different foods, but if I had to pick my favorite savory dish, it would probably be a taco. My favorite sweet dish is a butterscotch pie with graham cracker crust😲