What are you doing in a free time? Życie codzienne

I don't know what to do with myself now, so just playing games or working online. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don't even want to watch or read anything through quarantine. 😪

I've been gardening

I go for walks or trails when it's possible... I take photos about nature. Otherwise I read, or I discuss on social networks as... this one, for example 😊

I usually play games)

I like to garden, read, work on projects I've been postponing, and just relaxing.

practice painting

I'm listening to music mostly, watching series or going on walks

Life is normal here, I love farm events on weekends, and do walking, shopping, KTV at home. Look forward to travel around the world in future.

I am a motorcyclist and often drive around in the beautiful weather and enjoy the landscape.
With my completed training, I have a lot of free time and relax or go out to party.

I’ve been cooking ☺️

I'm playing sport

I mean table tennis or Badminton

But I'm cooking too I love it

I listen to my favorite music

During my free time i love to practise hiking trails, travellind and cooking new dishes, and you?

I usually start cooking things when I'm bored. Or I go cycling/walking and stop wherever to make nice pictures. And cleaning is also a good way to overcome boredom 😋

Going to gym, watching series, doing long walks or just relaxing 🙂

I like hiking or just going for walks through the woods. I always love meeting friends, reading and writing letters or listening to music. If I have some extra money left...keep me away from the shoe shops!🤤😁