How do you spend time during this Corona time? Życie codzienne

The world is in lockdown (or at least a big part)
What do you all do during this lockdown? DO you have ideas to never feel bored?

I cogitate and ask myself about my way of life: do I really need it? Do I like how I live? How can I do to change it? ...
And I watch tv documentary about wildlife, ecology, new way of life, future technology and so for...
Consequently, i think that you could cogitate and learn too 😊

Stay up in the Mountain with a good book and a smoke

Netflix ans Chill. Netflix and Chill. Netdlix and Chill.

Few days ago I starded to do some puzzle, it is a good think to spend time in a different way (Netflix etc)

i am teaching myself some French and preparing my AP exam

I have online lessons.. and i puzzle a lot. I got a 18.000 pieces puzzle for my birthday.. It will take some long time to finish that one 😃

Stay up in the Mountain with a good book and a smoke
That is good idea 👍!

I have online lessons.. and i puzzle a lot. I got a 18.000 pieces puzzle for my birthday.. It will take some long time to finish that one 😃
Oh, you have a great patience

Netflix ans Chill. Netflix and Chill. Netdlix and Chill.
What are You watch at Netflix? Are you waiting Movie heist?

Great that everyone finds some entertainment. I personaly started to record my own songs and made demo's.

I practice Mandarin and character writing. I am also taking several of my college classes online. At other times I enjoy reading and listening to traditional Japanese and Chinese music.

hi! i am learnig where all the nations in the world are! i started with the USA, after with africa and now i am learning the name and location of the asia nations, if u like this type of activities, use the site “seterra”!! u would love this!

@alicecocchi Great website

The only thing I do differently during covid is not being with a crowd of people.
Washing my hands more
Being aware of people coughing.
We can,t see germs but they are there.