How's your quarantine going? Życie codzienne

How's your quarantine going? what do you do to pass the time? I'm from Italy and have been home for two weeks.
At home I tried to cook some new recipes, to watch films and TV series on netflix and to paint 🙂

you?

What have you been watching?
I recently started watching The Witcher, though I'm much more invested in catching up on my reading list. 🙂
Stay strong!

I watched "Parfume: the story of a murderer" yesterday, it's a really gripping one! And the music is marvellous! Here you have a link ---> https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0396171/

I began to do some paintwork in the house that I wanted to do for a long time. I knit and paint and watch dvd's and television. And I pray.

I recently started watching The Witcher, though I'm much more invested in catching up on my reading list. 🙂
Stay strong!
I took the opportunity to watch old award-winning films that i've never watched like: The talented Mr Ripley , Notting Hill , Saving private Ryan, the devil's advocate ecc.. but I also watched some series like : Pose , Peaky Blinders and Self-made. I would also like to read books but I have a lot to study, I would feel guilty ahaha Stay stong too !! I send you a lot of support from Italy 🙂

I watched "Parfume: the story of a murderer" yesterday, it's a really gripping one! And the music is marvellous! Here you have a link ---> https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0396171/
I watched at it too !! I also have the book!! I really liked the story 🙂

I began to do some paintwork in the house that I wanted to do for a long time. I knit and paint and watch dvd's and television. And I pray.
It is a good opportunity to do the jobs that we are unable to do because of the job or other commitments. I've great hope!

I enjoy spending time at home. I study, I watch films and series, I read books, chatting with friends. There are many things to do actually

I enjoy spending time at home. I study, I watch films and series, I read books, chatting with friends. There are many things to do actually
I agree !! 😉

sooooo booorrriiiing and i didn't find anybody to talk with

Hello! I do my homework and prepare my exams, I watch moovies such The Social Network or Snowden on Netflix, I have appetizer with my father and talk. I enjoy drawing and make recreational activity such as create a calendar ☺

I'm veeery busy studying and I also paint/draw whenever I have time.

Stay strong!
I took the opportunity to watch old award-winning films that i've never watched like: The talented Mr Ripley , Notting Hill , Saving private Ryan, the devil's advocate ecc.. but I also watched some series like : Pose , Peaky Blinders and Self-made. I would also like to read books but I have a lot to study, I would feel guilty ahaha Stay stong too !! I send you a lot of support from Italy 🙂

How did you like Peaky Blinders? That one's queued for me to watch, but I'm not sure I'll get to it as soon as I'd like.

That's a really good one too. The book has been on my to-read list since I first watched it.

till now great! the kids are great so i have nothing to complain!

Hey. I am from Russia. we do not have hard quarantine, some work - for example, I. although sometimes I would really like to see the series to make yummy dishes!

I do things I normally do 😅 It's not very different life right now. I do sports (at home and I go for a walk), watch tv-series, listen to music, read books, chat with people, just relax with my cat etc. But yeah I have became jobless because of corona. That's sad but I'm doing ok.

sooooo booorrriiiing and i didn't find anybody to talk with
You can talk with me.
We can write in French, I don't know the language at all, but maybe I will finally learn

I'm going to be fatter and fatter