Can the government be criticized or not? Polityka i władza

answers please

It depends on if one will be imprisoned for criticism or not. As well, any government can always be criticized by people who live in developed countries.

This is quite a vague question... of course anything and anyone CAN be criticized. God, religions, humans, weather, governments, food, movies, music. 😐

I think, for a common sens' question, that a government can only be criticized by people who come with solutions.
People who only shout for shouting, without any thoughts/solutions/perspectives, should only be quiet in their corner.
Cause criticizing is a useful action when it pushes things forward.

So, to answer to your question, yes a government can be and should be criticized, but ONLY by people coming with REAL and VIABLE solutions for the problems criticized.

well, I have to put up with Trump, who is a fool and it is recognised by most people as an idiot. If you agree, good, if you dont agree with me then i dont want to hear from you. Please dont write. Please dont critisize me for disliking trump, he is asshole.

May be Donald Trump is an ashole but USA is a democracy and so criticize the president is possible. Even if USA is not perfect, there is in USA an "against power" that control the excess of the president. It's surely not the same in a lot of countries in the world where you risk your life if you say a bad word against your government. A government can be and must be criticized even by people who says stupidities.

Yes, it can

[...] if you dont agree with me then i dont want to hear from you. Please dont write. [...]
That is actually the main purpose of this topic, isn't it ? If I don't agree with you, would you hear me ?
It can be resume as "If you are not on my side, I don't want to hear you" or on another side "Don't criticize my opinion"
Well, with these words, I suppose that, by extension, you've answered that a government can't be criticized... which is a little paradoxical with your reply on this topic... And with which argument ? That he is an asshole ? Well, this tunes well with the description of an idiot: Having no argument and does not want to discuss about...

Edytowane przez Verenius .

I like snow jockey lol. I can criticize but don’t criticize me!

I live in a democracy/ a free country. So yes I believe that governments and leadership can be critisized. That should be held accountable for action's and attitudes, just as we all should be.