School closed!!! Polityka i władza

Hello,
In norway has every school closed now and i can`t go too school.🙁
So i won`t see someone in my class for a month!
But i`ll see my best friend tho.🙂
Who else`s school or job is closed?

In poland schools are closed and as i know in austria they are going to be closed since monday
In my country we have recommendation to not leave home, only if we really need to we can go to supermarket

In China,our school is closed too.

In Austria on Wednesday all the schools will be closed.

Dutch schools are closed since today too. Education is done via internet.

Many German schools are closed too tho

In italy we are in red zone so all school and a lot of place of work are closed till 3 April!

In Algeria school and universities are closed till 5 april

In Italy we're living a terribile situation, we're all day at home and we can go out only for going to Supermarket, Chemist or something serious. We can't see our relatives or our friends & boyfriends because we need to contrast the virus. We hope that all this is going to finish soon, we're tired and we want to go out.

In China
Our school is about to open! I'll go back to school soon!

In China
Our school is about to open! I'll go back to school soon!
Our school, should open about not so long but now i must wait longer than i thinked.

In Germany schools are closed too and it's more difficult to learn something on my own than I thought before, but at least I have enough sleep now 😃

In Italy, schools are closed since two weeks and they are not going to open soon.. Anyway we are attending online-lessons on google meet and receiving materials through google classroom.. We can't go out but fortunately I live in the country and I have a garden..

in Belgium, all schools are closed since three weeks and it's getting worse. The police patrol in streets and cities for verbalize some peoples are outside.
We have online-lessons and it's so difficult for learn by your self.

We have online-lessons too in Italy, but here hundreds of people die...

Now yhe kindergarten will open, and one week later all classes 1-4. I can`t go to school now.

My school has already open, but I don't have to go to school,since everything can be done online in international department of our school.i am a student in international department.

In Sri Lanka . all the schools closed